Thai Version Site Map
   

Bank in Thailand

 All Bank in Thailand
 
   
 
| | | | |
|

Siam City Bank in Thailand

 
 
 Bank in Thailand
BAAC Bank  
Bangkok Bank  
Bank of Ayudhya
Bank of Thailand
CIMB Thai Bank
Citibank Thailand 
Deutsche Bank  
Export-Import Bank  
Government Housing Bank 
Government Savings Bank 
HSBC Bank 
ICBC (Thai)  
Islamic Bank of Thailand 
Kasikorn Bank 
Kiatnakin Bank
Krung Thai Bank 
LH Bank  
Mega Bank  
Siam City Bank 
Siam Commercial Bank  
SME Bank 
Standard Chartered Bank
TCR Bank  
Thanachart Bank 
TISCO Bank
TMB Bank  
UOB Bank 
 International Bank Thailand 
Cambodian
Cayman Islands
China
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Japan
Laos
Malaysia
Myanmar
Philippines
Singapore
Taiwan
United Kingdom (UK)
USA
Vietnam
SCIB Profile
            Siam City Bank, PCL (SCIB) was established in 1941 by government officials and members of royal family with initial registered capital of Baht 1 million. After the merger with Bangkok Metropolitan Bank in April 2002, SCIB was re-listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand in December 2003. At present, SCIB is the 7th largest bank (asset size) in Thai commercial banking industry.
 
Vision
            Our vision is to be Right Business Partner for Life a relationship-based partner beyond financial solution provider. Our 3 key missions are collaboration with strategic partners in building strength, infrastructure improvement to enhance competitiveness, and branch network rationalization.

            As at the end of June 2008, we have a registered capital of Baht 21,128 million, Baht 410,132 million in assets, Baht 255,693 million in loans, Baht 340,039 million in deposits, 6,956 employees, and 405 branches nationwide. SCIBs major shareholder is Financial Institutions Development Fund (FIDF) holding 47.58% of the total stakes; the rest 52.42% are free float. The Banks market capitalization equals to Baht 32,115 million.

Head Office
Siam City Bank
Siam City Bank Public Company Limited (SCIB)
1101 Newpetchburi Rd.,Rajthevi, Bangkok, Thailand. 10400.
Tel : 0-2208-5000  Fax : 0-2253-1240, 0-2226-3798
Website : http://www.scib.co.th
   
   
  Currency Exchange Thailand  
  Bangkok Bank
  Bank of Ayudhya
  Kasikorn Bank
  Krung Thai Bank
  Siam Commercial Bank
  TMB Bank
| | | | |
|
Copyright © 2010 Finance Thailand. All rights reserved. 
  Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com    powered by PRBbutton